Background

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chicken Parmesan recipe.

So the other day I decided to try out a new recipe. Come to find out the chicken parmesan recipe I had was not too specific so I had to improvise and make it my own. But it was so delicious I cannot help but share this yummy yet quick and easy recipe.


So what you need is:

Chicken Breasts
Parmesan cheese
Bread crumbs
an egg or two
spaghetti noodles
Ragu spaghetti sauce
and some mozzarella cheese

So first I cooked the chicken breasts and while they were cooking on the skillet I put about 3 slices of bread (mind you this is for two people) in the oven at 400 degrees, so that the bread would become stiff and I could crumble it up to make me some bread crumbs. it took about 5 minutes then I turned the bread and then it took another 5 minutes till the bread was crispy enough to crumble. I mixed the breadcrumbs with the same amount of finely grated parmesan cheese, and then in a separate pan broke two eggs and whisked them together. Once the chicken was done, I dipped it into the raw egg which I them dipped into the breadcrumb parmesan cheese mixer, and then I put it into the skillet with a tablespoon of cooking oil. That sealed the breadcrumbs onto the chicken. Then I served the chicken over spaghetti  and then added some more sauce topped with mozzerella as well as parmesan and voila it was delicious! Again there were no left overs and I made enough for at least 4 or 5 people.

Any other good recipes out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment