Background

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mondays...

So my Mondays are usually really rough and I dread waking up on Monday morning. But today started off rough and ended with a big bang! So usually I hit my snooze button like 5 times, but thanks to Arianne, I woke up the first time my alarm went off yay me! Then Ari and I had breakfast and following that was class... don't ask about class because I did not feel like paying attention at ALL today. Don't we all have those days? Then I realized that I lost my planner....
The WORLD is at an END! I cannot live without my planner, it organizes my thoughts and organization and homework and all of which I plan on doing (like a planner should!). So all day I have felt so dramatic and so grumpy, all because I lost a stupid planner... looking back I just need to move on even though it is VERY frustrating to have lost that...
Anyways because I was in a frantic stressed and grumpy mood, naturally I had to keep myself occupied and get things done, and those things just needed to be finished and what a perfect time then when I am ready to attack things right? So I attacked some homework... and then here it comes...  I finally attacked my laundry (Kasey would be proud of me :D ) So while I did laundry I did more homework and then I finished it... but as I was putting it up I realized I owned an abundance of fuzzy socks... random much?
Then I cleaned my room, might I add it is spotless, and then I changed my wallflower and my room has the lovely aroma of sweet pea :) 

Then twas the time for FHE, or friendly home evening as we call it here at BYU. You can read more about FHE here. But I found out that I was in charge of the activity/lesson, and I decided to become creative. I have wanted to make a music video for a while and Justin Bieber sounded like a pretty fantastic one to make. Luckily I have the best group ever and they decided JB all on their own and were as thrilled as I was to become silly. But I quickly threw together this video which timed PERFECTLY, and it is pretty funny, but check it out its only THREE minutes... tell me what you think!

video

So HAPPY MONDAY Y'ALL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment