So we have been busy bee's in our home lately and I am so behind in keeping updates!
But for one we redid our dining table and chairs.
They style was fabulous in the 70's and 90's but we decided it needed a little fixing up!
This is what we did:
1. We sanded the inside squares and wiped down the table and the chairs, and we took off the fabric on the chairs.
2. I mixed a cup of plaster of paris with about 1/8 a cup of water and turquoise paint that matched fabric we chose beforehand.
3. We started painting right away!
4. We then Stapled the fabric to the seats and the backs of the chairs! It took two people to pull the fabric tight enough and pull and tuck it in so that it looked good.
5. We screwed the seats back on and glued some lining on, which ended up being the most difficult part, because the glue was hard to squeeze out of the bottle, and all without getting on the fabric.
Then it was done, and a little bit more robin egg blue than I thought... but it still looks super cute!
Well It turned out really well, and if I wanted to sell them, which I don't, Kasey said I could sell it at a cute little boutique... and knowing him that means a lot.
But I like it, what do you think?