Background

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Truth Tuesday

So I just am in a ranting mood and being my last week of summer classes, I am really just tired.
So here goes truth Tuesday:

1. I really do not want to act out a Shakespeare play Dr. Kramer. Yet alone any play for that matter. I really do not wish to make a fool out of myself only to get an A. If it were up to me, I would play the tree... and actually I may suggest it.

2. Me and milk products do not go well together... enough said.

3. When I look at my arms I feel like they are extremely tan until someone else walks into the room.

4. Today is one of those days that I am not willing to make dinner at all, to the point that I am okay with not eating at all.

5. Yes Spencer, I was totally picking my nose when you walked into the office this morning.

6. I keep having a weird dream about quadruplet... wha?

7. I want to pursue photography so that any picture that I take looks good enough to hang on a wall.

8. I am writing this to avoid my homework.

9. I really like strawberries.

I stopped at 9 because I like the number 9. So sorry if this post was boring, and more to update soon... my brother was in town :)

2 comments:

  1. Actually, that was one of the most interesting and funny things I've read all day. Thanks for making me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you will admit to picking your nose. It makes me very happy. And this was actually a very entertaining rant post. Short and sweet but it made me laugh! I'm bad at the short and sweet rants. My usually go on forever.

    ReplyDelete